Triple E Football Camp
Each player will perform position-specific drills to demonstrate their ability. Coaches will then create competitive drills. Players will leave with competitive drills that they can continue to utilize.
Limited spots available. 40 players maximum per camp. Covid-19 protocols in place.
Includes T-shirt & individual player evaluation.
Burnaby Lakes Fields #2
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
All players will be asked to leave the field and then re-enter if in the second camp.
12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Special Guest Coaches:
- Malcolm Williams – Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Jerome Erdman – SFU
- Casey Chin – SFU, BC Lions
- Lucas Bill – McMaster University
- Dante Vigini – UBC, Vanier Cup Champion
- Boomer Chaube – UBC, Provincial Champion
- Dino Geremia – CFC, Fox 40, National Evaluator
- More to be announced….
- 6-8 participants (additional coach if more ratio 1-8)
- Individual water bottles
- Water and hand sanitizing breaks
- Drills and activities that maintain workout distancing
- Masks will be available for use by participants (optional)
- No sharing of personal workout equipment (bands, balls, dumbells)
- Reminders to keep hands away from your face
Anyone displaying flu-like symptoms (including stuffy nose, shortness of breath, fever, coughing) are asked to not attend and will be sent home for the safety of our coaches and other participants.