Field Length will be 50 yards. 40 yard playing field with a 10 yard end zone.
Starting Each Game:
1. Coin Toss. The toss of coin will take place within two minutes of scheduled start time of game. The toss will be called by the team captain (Ref’s Discretion) before the coin is flipped. Winning team will begin possession of the ball on the +40 yard line with their choice of hash.
2. A whistle will begin each game.
3. Each game last 25 minutes with running clock (Overtime in Pool Play).
4. Official will declare when the clock is under 2 minutes
5. The clock never stops.
6. A whistle will end each game.
7. The referees will keep the official score and time on the field for each game.
8. Soft Helmets and Mouth pieces must be worn at all times by all players except the QB. If a player does not have either they cannot participate until they do.
Moving the Ball:
1. Offense always starts on +40 yard line with their choice of the hash. After any change of possession.
2. All snaps at the +40 yard line must be off the QB-TEE (No Shotgun). Upon gaining a yard or more QB may take a shotgun off QB-TEE.
3. Offense has three (3) downs to gain a first down. First down markers will be at the 25, and 10 yard lines.
4. Once inside the 10 yard line, the offense has 3 downs to score a touchdown.
5. The first person to control the football off of the QB-Tee is the QB. The QB is never eligible to run.
6. The offense may run the ball as many times as they want on any down during the game. The QB is allowed to make one exchange (ex. Pass, handoff or toss). No toss passes, reverses or hook and ladder.
7. Defensive players cannot cross the line on a run play until the quarterback hands the ball off to the RB. If he does that is considered a blitz.
8. Quarterback can NEVER run the ball.
9. A conversion after a touchdown, the offense can choose to go for 2 points. (TD is 7 points, if going for 2 points TD is 6 points)
10. 2 point conversion if from the 10 yard line. Offense chooses hash for ball placement.
Coaching your Team:
1. There will be one offensive coach allowed on the field at any time.
2. The coach must be position behind the offensive huddle.
3. Coaches are not allowed to challenge any official ruling.
4. Remaining team coaches can work from the sidelines.
5. NO defensive coaches allowed on the field.
6. Coaches will be given 1 sideline warning during play. Second warning will result in a 10 yard penalty or half the distance to the goal. Third warning will result in coaches ejection.